If you like your racing games to come in special tins and packed with extra content, look no further than the Forza Motorsport 4 Limited Collector's Edition that Turn 10 announced today.
The $79.99 pack will ship with 25 exclusive cars, as well "VIP Membership status" to the Forza online community. The Steelbook DVD case will also come with a 96-page Cars of Forza Motorsport 4 Presented by Top Gear book, and a vinyl sticker set featuring Forza, Top Gear, and Turn 10 logos.
More details on the package below. Forza Motorsport 4 is out October 11.
Bundled together with a polished Steelbook™ DVD Case, the Limited Collector’s Edition content includes the following:
- The VIP Car Pack
2011 Bugatti Veyron Super Sport
2011 Ferrari 458 Challenge
2011 Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 Superleggera
2010 Noble M600
2011 RUF Rt 12 R
- The limited quantity “Launch Bonus” car pack available for fans who order early
1965 Ford Mustang GT Coupe
2011 Koenigsegg Agera
1997 Lexus SC300
2011 RUF RGT-8
2011 Tesla Roadster Sport
- A 10-car add-on pack of American muscle cars (also available for purchase at launch on Xbox LIVE Marketplace)
- Custom-designed BMW cars from the “Forza Motorsport 4” BMW Design Challenge
- VIP Membership status within the Forza community, including special recognition in new community features, leaderboards, ForzaMotorsport.net and more
- A book titled “Cars of Forza Motorsport 4 Presented by Top Gear,” written by the “Top Gear” team, is a stunning 96-page book that describes in-game cars from the Autovista™ experience and features imagery from game and the Top Gear photo library
- A vinyl sticker set featuring the logos of “Forza Motorsport 4,” “Top Gear” and Turn 10