Catherine gets some love in free Persona 5 DLC

Go back to sleep…

Recommended Videos

Persona 5 has been out for a few weeks in Japan and seems to be doing well. The game garnered a near perfect score in Famitsu and even managed to sell more than 500,000 copies in the dying Japanese console market.

Either in celebration of the success or to commemorate its other game, Atlus will be releasing some free DLC costumes for the game at the beginning of next month. A swimsuit pack and a Catherine themed pack will be available. Both transform the look of each of the main characters.

While I can’t make out any of the details from the official site, a thread on NeoGAF has a quick translation. Apparently these will only be free for five days (10/5 – 10/10), after which they will be 800 yen (or roughly $8 USD). They also include some background music and accessories.

I don’t know if I’d drop eight bucks on costumes, but that Catherine set is really nice. Maybe we’ll get these included when the game finally releases next February? That would be an awfully nice gesture.

Catherine costumes for Persona 5, game shipped 550k copies [NeoGAF]

Destructoid is supported by our audience. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn a small affiliate commission. Learn more
related content
Read Article Yoshida acknowledges FFXIV Dawntrail Benchmark complaints, updated version on the way
Miqote female in the FFXIV: Dawntrail benchmark
Read Article CoD Mobile weapon camo takes players into a war movie
CoD Mobile
Read Article Original Fallout lead designer Tim Cain says he loved the TV show
Vault Boy from Fallout
Related Content
Read Article Yoshida acknowledges FFXIV Dawntrail Benchmark complaints, updated version on the way
Miqote female in the FFXIV: Dawntrail benchmark
Read Article CoD Mobile weapon camo takes players into a war movie
CoD Mobile
Read Article Original Fallout lead designer Tim Cain says he loved the TV show
Vault Boy from Fallout
Author
Peter Glagowski
Former Dtoid staff member.