Hironobu Sakaguchi (Final Fantasy) and his studio Mistwalker (Lost Odyssey) have a new mobile (iOS, Android) strategy RPG coming out this October, Terra Battle.
In the latest Famitsu (via Siliconera, Game Jouhou), there's a "Download-starter," a Kickstarter-esque set of download goals that will determine Mistwalker support for the game. At the highest goal, 2 million downloads, a console version of Terra Battle would be produced.
You are logged out. Login
| Sign up
- 100,000 downloads: New song(s) by Nobuo Uematsu
- 200,000 downloads: New characters by Hideo Minaba
- 300,000 downloads: In-game appearance by manga artist Nakaba Suzuki
- 1,000,000 downloads: A concert for Terra Battle
- 1,400,000 downloads: Commencement of figurine production
- 2,000,000 downloads: Development of a console version of Terra Battle
Mistwalker’s Terra Battle Will Come To Consoles If 2 Million People Download It [Siliconera]