Includes two copies of the game
Only 3,000 of these Divinity: Original Sin Collector's Editions have been created, and half of them were already claimed by Kickstarter backers. So only 1,500 of these exist if you want to try and get your hands on it.
In the CE is two copies of Divinity: Original Sin, digital copies of Divine Divinity and Beyond Divinity, recipe cards for in-game crafting, a cloth map of Rivellon, two-sided A2 poster, soundtrack CD, themed playing card deck, RPG dice set, and a sticker pack. All this is going for 69.99 EUR through the official website.
As for the game itself, there's been a massive new update to Steam Early Access that unlocks the Mac version, so now Windows and Mac players can now play together. Here's what else has been added in the update:
The article continues below. Login to skip ads, get faster mobile, and dibs on betas
- Mac & PC players can now play together.
- New 'Laptop Optimized' mode will keep your game running smoothly, whether you're travelling by air, sky, or sea. Touchpad control support is also added.
- Steam Cloud saves are active, so you can continue playing your savegames from several devices.
- The AI now adapts its tactics to players and the environment, and it can also make use of potions and special arrows.
- The treasure generation has been completely revamped
- Pouches allow you to easily organize items in your inventory.
- The skill & spell abilities have been revised to better support classless character builds
- Skills and spells can now be “unlearned" and also have requirements
- 10 extra talents have been added. Talents now also have requirements
- New skill effects have been added. Go on, summon a spider!
- Several quality-of-life improvements including inventory sorting, context-sensitive item menus, a dialog log, action-point usage previews, the ability to use objects from another character’s inventory and more
- Numerous bug fixes and balancing changes