In the future of this feature of mine, I plan on giving it a very Ninjtendoie twist. Until then, enjoy this video of me showing off my Mario sound drops and laughing like an insane maniac.
On Destructoid, the biggest news to me this week was when Microsoft announced the 3 year warranty. It’s a start to fixing an epidemic. On Japanator, Zac posted a very humorous video on how to escape a fart like a ninja. On NextLust, J.T., gave a very extensive two part review on the iPhone. Cameron also broke news that AT&T is giving free access to Wi–Fi hotspots if you have an AT&T account. Finally, in the C Blog’s, Dyslixec tells us why he is such a passionate gamer.
What interested you the most this week Dtoiders?
- New E3 Gears of War footage is … gone
- Microsoft squashes red ring of death and refunds all gamers with past troubles
- Sony doesn’t buy exclusivity, somehow thinks its system works
- First Rock Band footage is OMGGODTEHROXORZ!
- Sexy No More Heroes footage makes me feel special inside of myself
- Kanye West has entered the world of Akira. No, seriously.
- Fun Friday AMV (7/06/07) “Still Preoccupied with 1985″ AMV
- Haruhi Fans Rejoice! Second Season Officially Coming
- How To Escape A Fart Like A Ninja
- AnimeNEXT 2007: Interview with GONZO on Romeo x Juliet
- NextLust Exclusive: Macworld Keynote 07 Wallpaper
- The uber iPhone review Part Un
- The uber iPhone review Part Deux
- AT&T called me late last night and said: Here’s looking at free wifi, kid.
- Amazing! New nav system to revolutionize driving
- A tribue to Electro Lemon. — CannibalCalvin
- Dyslixec made a very long (long as in it’s a Aaron and Rev post fused together) about the history of his gaming. — Dyslixec
- The first Destructoid bracelet. — Captain Blue
- Guitar Atomik made an amazing shirt. Go support him. — Guitar Atomik
- Blue Wol 72 is making a Destructoid robot. Neat. — Blue Wolf 72