With Bulletstorm only a few months away from release, it seems like only yesterday the game was first revealed to us. Since then, Electronic Arts, Epic Games, and developer People Can Fly have sent us some crazy stuff in the mail to promote the game.
First it was rotten meat, and later orange juice. Late last week, we got another goodie — a custom made Bulletstorm nutcracker, designed by the folks over at i am 8-bit.
Want this little limited edition goodie on your mantle? We’re giving it away! Watch the video to find out how you can win, or read on for more details.
We love the swag, but what we really want to be doing is playing the game. We’re impatient, what can we say? So help us bust Epic Games’ and Electronic Arts’ nuts, and enter to win! Here’s how:
- Simply log into your Twitter account and post the following message without the quotes: “Hey @EA and @EpicGames, you should send a copy of @Bulletstorm to @Dtoid already! #dtoidcontest”
- On Thursday, December 30 we’ll select one ballbuster at random who will receive the custom nutcracker.
- You must have a Twitter account to enter, and you must be following @Dtoid in order for us to contact you in order to get your shipping information.
- Don’t have a Twitter account? Hate Twitter? That’s fine, but it’s still a requirement of the contest, and sign up is free. Join up, follow @Dtoid, copy and paste the message… that’s all there is to it.
- Anyone is eligible to win worldwide.