MUNITO has made slick special edition earphones (earbuds) with COD in mind. The Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Special Edition Billets 9mm earphones are machined from aircraft-grade billet aluminum, reinforced with Kevlar, laser etched with the Modern Warfare 3 logo and come with an in-line mic for both call and gaming use. If they sound as good as they look, we're in for a treat.
You can pre-order their Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Billets 9mm Special Edition Earphones now from Best Buy, GameStop and MUNITIO.com/MW3Billets. These 'phones will be available on October 23 at an MSRP of $89.99.
Check out the images of the Billets in our gallery.
The article continues below. Login to skip ads, get faster mobile, and dibs on betas
- 9mm speaker drivers with rare earth neodymium magnets for superior dynamic range and quick recovery
- Precision machined lightweight aluminum billet components with high strength, anodized for durability
- BassEnhancingChamber™ engineered to produce the tightest, most accurate bass without distortion
- Custom-tuned Sound Flow System for the smoothest mid to high frequency response while minimizing ear fatigue
- SiliconeHollowPoints™ tips with noise-isolating technology designed for a secure, comfortable fit, producing better sounding music while requiring lower volume levels
- Kevlar® reinforced rubber cable, combining light weight and high strength to protect the premium copper wire
- Suppressor [M]ic Control™ for crystal-clear voice and hands-free calling with single-button functionality
- 24k gold plated 3.5mm stereo plug providing exceptional audio signal transfer
- Compatible with most leading industry smartphones, MP3 players, laptops and tablets
- Technical Specifications: 20 Hz - 20 kHz, Sensitivity: 101 db +/- 3 db at 1 kHz, Rated Power: 3 mW, Max Input Power: 10 mW, Impedance @ 1 kHz: 16 Ohms
- Also included: Tactical Carrying Case, six sets of SiliconeHollowPoints™ (two each in S, M and L sizes), two Earhooks, and a 2-Year Limited Warranty