Cave Story+ hits Steam today for Windows and Mac with Steamworks integration for achievements, the Nemesis Challenge (for show-offs) and "a bunch of other tiny little details that make it more awesome." More Steam-only surprises are planned for a free update coming next month, too.
Get in while the getting's good. The price on Cave Story+ is set at $10, but there's a first-week 15 percent off sale that puts it at only $8.50.
Hit the jump for a full feature list.
Cave Story+ Features:
- Windows and Mac support
- Steamworks support featuring tons of achievements
- Windowed/full-screen and filtered/unfiltered modes
- Upgraded “HD” graphics and Original (320x240) graphics and
- Remastered music as well as the original soundtrack
- Mix-and-match new/old artwork and music!
- Seven new play modes (including Nemesis Challenge, Wind Fortress and more!)
- Over 20 epic boss battles through Mimiga Island
- 15 levels to explore in the vast world
- 10 unique weapons to find and upgrade
- USB controller compatibility
- Four unique endings
- Future content updates