And don't tell me it's not news!
At about Noon CEST, the much-awaited, already-beloved whore-killing simulator GTA Iv
surfaced on the Interwebs, six days earlier than the worldwide release date of April 29th.
A spiral of events followed:
- The Houser brothers at Rockstar started showing how their cursing skills improved when
their native British basis merged with the acquired American style of swearing.
- Countless people around the world started asking themselves questions of dubious ethic
nature, such as: Is it safe to play this on Live? Is it by any chance the awfully censored
Australian version? Couldn't this download go just a little faster? Some of them like to
plaster random forums about how they're still gonna buy the game.
- Jack Thompson cheered as he realized he's got some advance time to write the material
for his next show.
- European and Australian tracksuits makers' shares value soar, shaving blades makers's
shares sink. America currently unaffected.
- Someone decided to start his Dtoid blog just to write about this.
Aaaaaand... that's it, for now.