!0. I love these things. I could eat a whole box in under 3 minutes. Have you ever had one? They're fucking delicious.
9.Like Jimbo, I play video games every day, or at least I try to. I get a little sad if I don't, cause playing games is a part of my life, that is very very important to me. Were my house to ever be on fire, my PS3 and a handful of games would be the furst things I try to save. And then my unnamed bird, cause I love him.
8. We have an unnamed bird, and I love him. I don't have a picture of him right now and this is written in a rush (superbowl party), but he's a green parrot, and he's fucking awesome.
7. Next to the usual Shadow of the Colossus and Half-Life 2, my favoritest game is Ace Combat 5. I don't think I've ever met another person who feels about it like I do. The story is fantastic, as well as the music and gameplay, and it's also the first game that made me cry at the death of a character.
6. I love to swim. I'm not very good at it, but for as long as I can rememer I've been on swim teams, gone to swim camps, and raced frineds in the ocean, and had a lot of fun doing it. Some FNFs had to be sasrificed in order for me to attend meets.
5. I really want to work in Psychology when I'm older. I'm absolutely fascinated by the subject, and I plan on that being my major in college.
4. I really want to live in San Francisco when I'm older. I've been to that city twice now, and I have to say it's one of the most incredible places I've been to.
3. I'm going to be attending the New York Comic-Con for free this year. Me, two friends and my girlfriend will be working with a T-shirt company, then we get to walk around do wahtever we want.
2. Two summers ago, (around the time I found Dtoid) I had to attend summer school for the first time ever. It's obviously not something I'm proud of, and only my close friends and family know about it. It was for english, but it all leveled out because that summer was undoubtedly the greatest ever for me. I'm doing better now.
1. You all already know this, but I love you guys. This site is absolutely-fucking-incredible, and I am damn PROUD to be a part of it. So everyone, keep on being amazing.