Not having to do these every day has given me a good bit of relief lately, due to the amount of OT I have to do at the moment. On the otherhand, I'm loosing the rhythm a bit so these take me abit longer. Oh well. Also, I haven't been able to read each post as thoroughly due to current time constraints =P sorry. Still getting a good read on atleast 80% of it though, I just gotta make educated guess on the other 20% solely off of doing these so much.
Thursdays are generally good days for me. That's because I get paid on every thursday. Also, my cellphone is fixed today (thank god). It's been so frustrating to not know how many more times I can hit snooze in the mornings due to a broken LCD. I think it made me grumpier -_-