Now that Final Fantasy IV is out, I'm sure you will be putting your DS through a lot of use in the coming days/weeks. So, how about you bring a little piece of destructoid along with you? Introducing the Unofficial Destructoid Theme for you DS.
Walk through for installing themes on your R4:
1. Make sure you have the latest update for your R4(At least v1.18)
2. Install the kernel on to your DS.
3. Open up the folder named _system_ that should be in the root directory (The first menu that pops up)
4. Copy the folder "Theme 07" that you downloaded into Themes.
* In Themes, you will see 12 folders marked THEME01, THEME02, etc. The number corresponds to the month your DS calendar is set at. For instance, it's July now, so if you wanted to see the theme for July, you would select and open THEME07.
5. Boot up your DS.
If you did it right, you should see your brand new shiny Dtoid Theme!
Hope you enjoy it!