First off, I apologize for the huge delay in getting this episode out. I just started a new job, so I have to get things in order before I figure out when to edit this thing. Secondly, Podbean wasn't letting me upload the episode through the normal means, so I ended up having to get an FTP program. But anyway, onto what we talked about!
* Jordan wastes government spending in Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit
* The new Mortal Kombat
is actually pretty good!
has not held the test of time.
* Blocks that Matter
is one of the rare good Xbox Live Indie Games.
* Plants vs. Zombies
multiplayer is good, but should be online.
* Darren will never shut up about Battlestar Galactica
* 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors
has a really fantastic story.
* Sean is a Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes
* Sean and Jordan talk for a bit about the Red Faction: Armageddon
is coming to Facebook, and Sean is the go-to guy for Civ
* Tactical Soldier Undead Rising
has one of the best names in gaming.
* Imaginary Range
is hard to describe, and that's not helped by the game's title.
* Gratuitous Space Battles
is pretty aptly named.
* Break! (Music: Bushlands Remix from Cave Story 3D
* Ms. 'Splosion Man
's 2 Girls, 1 Controller mode looks mind boggling, literally.
* We talk about Valve's game design philosophy for a bit.
* PSN is back! It will still take some time to heal everything.
* Modern Warfare 3
information came out.
* Juegos Rancheros!
* We briefly discuss sportsmanship on Xbox Live.
* Listener questions!
So as usual, stream the show below, download it here
, or subscribe to us on iTunes
! And so we don't just talk to ourselves all the time, check out our forum section
LOOK WHO CAME: