1. Solivagant means Lone Wanderer. It's an english word.
2. I enjoy writing most about things that I love, even though you'll probably only know me by my bashing, specially since I get a kick out of posting hateful comments in news stories whose writer decides to add a funny (read: crap) line.
3. I hail from the great nation of Portugal, whose current accomplishment is being the home of the winner of the award for best football (or soccer if you call it that) player in the world, Cristiano Ronaldo.
4. I'm a budding game designer and writer and will share my evil plans for world domination with all of you one day.
5. Playing PS3 and being on the computer are concurrent activites for me, since the console and the computer share the same screen, therefore I'm always switching source and losing track of what I was doing in each.
6. In music there are three bands that have my utmost respect and love: Tool, NIN, Rammstein. Each of these bands has crafted its niche, perfected it, and then torn it apart and reinvented themselves proving that music genres are just pigeonholes.
7. The Matrix Trilogy are my all time favorite movies and get incensed everytime someone mentions the sequels as the inferior ones. After those films I favor thrillers and all sorts of strange films. I'm currently getting learned on Alejandro Jodorowsky.
8. Own a DS, Wii, PS3, PS2, PSX, N64, SNES, Mega Drive and had a gameboy thats gone the way of the dead. And a GBA.
9. I'm currently finishing my computer engineering degree and I'm on the limb whether to keep studying or go to work. Tending towards the latter.
10. I consider that the truth of life lies in the passion with which one does his work and lives his life.
11. I don't know how to count.