Merry Christmas D-Toid
on 12.24.2011 (server time)
Just something to put out there for now, but later on I'll be posting another blog entry that's a bit more profound... if you can call it that.
Anyway, enjoy the holiday.
to vote this up!
LOOK WHO CAME:
make a quick account (free)
to view and post comments.
Login with Twitter
Login with Dtoid
Three day old threads are only visible to verified humans - this helps our small community management team stay on top of spam
Sorry for the extra step!
About Paul S
one of us since 11:21 PM on 11.28.2006
An aging hand at all of this, from the Golden Age of the 2600 to the networked crap of today. Been there, done that, wants more.
* Once had aspirations of becoming an Apple // software pirate (What? Like you were never 14...).
* Has attended at least two conventions a year since 1995.
* While working at Micro Center's distribution warehouse in the summer of 2000, witnessed over 200 copies of Daikatana set to be shipped to one store and one store alone.
* Was once paid in parts while working at a small computer repair shop.
* Co-Accepted the Origins Game of the Year Award for Hackmaster.
* Perhaps the first man in North America to cosplay a character from Cave Story (the Doctor).
* Once played
Street Fighter the Movie: The Game
on a PS3 that never worked properly since. The game became known for it's destructive properties.
Follow Paul S
Around the Community