Let's get silly!
Simple game: I regularly post a picture, you caption it.
The winner is the comment with the most upvotes. The winner will also receive a mystery prize for their efforts.
What are these guys playing at?
You can if you want but there's no need to save the picture and graft text on to it, just leave your captions (in your own style) in the comments below, kinda like so:
1. I have been failing behind on blogs, so don't be surprised by late replies to your blogs.
2. Why do random people creep up behind you and try to out pace you while you're out walking? Weirdos.
3. Or those oncoming dumbasses who just walk into your path and expect you to move out of their way now, like they're some kind of fat Kirby. Suckers.
4. I feel like Akira'ing crazy cyclists off their bicycles sometimes.
5. Bit miserable this week, cuz it's so cold and I want to hug you all.
Caption Competition is open to all globally. That includes Mrs Robinson.
Last Week's Winner is... RenaudB90!
Sacré bleu, with this entry RenaudB90 crusades to victory! Well done! Now check your PMs.
A quick message to all the lovely folks who take time to read my blogs: thank you. If you've read this blog then please upvote people making captions. No need to fap (heart) this blog but please do check back and upvote the partcipants. I thank you, kindly.
Why is there music? To help get your creative juices flowing and all fired up to make awesome captions. Thunder. Thunder! THUNDER! THUNDERCATS, HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!