Let's get silly!
Simple game: I regularly post a picture, you caption it.
The winner is the comment with the most upvotes. The winner will also receive a mystery prize for their efforts.
What is happening here? Nothing rude, I'm sure.
You can if you want but there's no need to save the picture and graft text on to it, just leave your captions (in your own style) in the comments below, kinda like so:
1. Never steal another's dibbed Smash player.
2. Mr Andy Dixon you cannot out-sexy my comp!
3. Do you find it annoying when bloggers write exhaustively long blogs but say they don't know what to write in their bio? Yes, you do. This is a rule not a question.
4. Fridge magnets are shite.
5. You get ten karma points whenever you throw kiwi fruit at cats. It's a hidden life rule.
Caption Competition is open to all globally. That includes Xenomorphs but not Predators.
Last Week's Winner is... FlanxLycanth!
With this entry FlanxLycanth roars to victory. Well done! Now check your PMs.
A quick message to all the lovely folks who take time to read my blogs and what-not: thank you. If you've read this blog then please upvote people making captions. No need to fap (heart) this blog but please do check back and upvote the partcipants. I thank you, kindly.
Why is there music? To help you get those creative juices flowing and fired up to make awesome captions. And because this week it helps set the mood.