Just a quick memo for the dazed and confused waking to the achy and boozey aftermath of a Mike Martin sexual rampage from last night. It was all in good fun; see, it's our ninth anniversary. And anniversaries call for celebration! And our dear Uncle Phil enjoys nothing more than celebrating in the sweet, tender joy of your partially aware company. I think I'm pregnant, Mike! Speaking of anniversaries. It's WayForward's 25th anniversary this month! You've heard of them, right? If not, they made such wonderful games like:
Mighty Switch Force!
A Boy and His Blob
Double Dragon: Neon
And many more that can be found and seen right here.
Certain members of the WayForward team left to start Yacht Club Games who then fapped out the modern classic Shovel Knight (heard of that one? Me neither).
In celebration, they are offering a few discounts on selected games with more to come, so grab 'em before they go! Why this news has not been spread around (like Mike), I have zero idea.
Ooo, look, some details on the bargins!
PSN (March 10th - March 17th in North America):
– Mighty Flip Champs! DX (PSP, PS3, PSVita) – FREE
iOS (March 12th - March 19th, Worldwide):
– Shantae: Risky’s Revenge, Full Version (iOS) – FREE
– Mighty Switch Force! Hose It Down! (iOS) – 50% off
Steam (March 12th - March 19th, Worldwide):
– Shantae: Risky’s Revenge – Director’s Cut (Steam) – 75% off
Nintendo 3DS eShop (March 12th - March 19th, North America, Europe, Australia/New Zealand):
– Mighty Switch Force! (3DS) – 75% off
– Mighty Switch Force! 2 (3DS) – 75% off
– Shantae and the Pirate’s Curse (3DS) – 25% off
Nintendo Wii U eShop (March 12th - March 19th, North America, Europe, Australia/New Zealand):
– Mighty Switch Force! Hyper Drive Edition (Wii U) – 75% off
– Mighty Switch Force! 2 (Wii U) – 75% off
– Shantae and the Pirate’s Curse (Wii U) – 25% off
Check their site out for more details. https://wayforward.com/
Here endth the memo.
I am absolutely not affiliated with WayForward in any way shape or form and they totally did not buy me this hot dog to shill their shit. I found it. In that bin. Mmm, the germs *gags* give it a zingy flavour! *chokes* Besides, in about five seconds or so this memo will self destruct. ...Any second now. Aww, just close the tab then.