Got a couple more dance games, including Dance on Broadway (which is very similar to Just Dance, just with polygon dancers instead of rotoscoped ones) and the latest DDR for the Wii, which was for sale this week, so I did get a second mat.
Games I played each day:
* Monday: We Cheer 1 and then 2.
* Tuesday: That was my off day.
* Wednesday: More furniture moving, as the other dresser came in.
* Thursday: Wii Fit.
* Friday: Had some Spring Cleaning to do.
* Saturday: Played the new DDR game we got, and then DDR HP2.
* Sunday: Dance on Broadway, and then We Cheer 1.
So this week I stay with an hour, but ramp up the intensity.
Announcement. Week one report. Week two report.