Kate Reis is me.
I'm a new writer, brought on as an intern for Destructoid.My interest in gaming started when I was probably 3 or so, watching my older brother, and I continue to do that today - the same answer everyone gives. In order to tell you about myself, I have brought you this list:
- First Game = either Putt Putt Saves the Zoo or one of the Freddy Fish games
- First Game I Had to Ask for Help With = I've been easily confused by games since the very beginning, but probably Zelda: A Link to the Past
- First Game I Used a Walkthrough For: Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events (PC) - I also got stuck on the GBA game, but that was later
Knowing about my embarrassing childhood of gaming is important: I don't want people to think I have some amazing skills. I love video games but I'm actually quite bad at them 90% of the time.
- Favorite Genre = farming simulators No actually, Action RPGs? Fantasy RPGs? The occasional puzzle game
- Favorite Game = people will ask but I really don't know. Knights of the Old Republic II? Dishonored 2? Fallout New Vegas? What answer will make me seem cool?
- Preferred Console = I play on PC most of the time, occasionally 3DS. I have weird dreams of owning a PS4 that I can't quite explain
If there is anything else I should tell you about myself, let me know. When I'm not playing games, I am big into comics, film and TV - especially when one of those is Star Wars related. I have a lot of opinions, so feel free to discuss/shout yours at me