1. I do a crossword/jumble everyday I attribute some of my love of wordplay to completing those puzzles. You never know when you'll need to know what a wax covered Dutch cheese is or what Tokyo was named once. My grandmother would accuse my Dad and I of cheating on the jumble since we would get the final answer first and work backwards.
2. I own (and still use) a Zune Sure the headphone jack only spits things out to one earbud, but it's hard to give up the FUTURE OF MP3 PLAYERS
3. I love sports Growing up in the South, my first sport love is college football but I'll watch most anything. It's baseball season now which means it's BARVES season
(Hey BARVES fans in AL, SC, and NC (maybe others) - not sure if you noticed, but if you have the Dunkin Donuts app installed on your phone, you'll get a coupon for a free coffee when the BARVES win!)
4. I love beer If you follow me on twitter I'm sure you just love my Untappd updates. The SC beer scene is starting to blow up which has been great for me. If you can find Westbrook's Gose (NOW AVAILABLE IN CANS), snatch that up for one of the best summer beers. Plus Westbrook has a great sense of humor
5. You might have seen my brother in a commercial His most recent commercial was for GrubHub:
I asked him if he got to keep those portraits, but they were added in post.
6. This month, I will have been married for 10 years Of course this also means it will have been 5 years since Chad serenaded us on RetroforceGo!
7. I've created 3 joke alt accounts here on Dtoid Can y'all guess which ones?????????
8. I could snack on chips & salsa for the rest of my life No joke. If the extra bag of chips at your restaurant of choice is free, you can't pass that up.
9. I'm gunning for 100+ completed games this year My backlog is ridiculous. Luckily, the Completed Game Thread has been a great way for me to track what I do get done year after year. I'm still stuck on 38 so far, but I will do it somehow, someway.
10. I listen to way to many podcasts I was in college during the heyday of Napster which allowed me to have music as my vice du jour, but lately I haven't had the time or the interest to stay current. You kids today with your WUBWUB and autotune, back in my day it was guitars on guitars on guitars. To fill that void as I work, I've fallen down the podcast rabbit hole. I've mentioned before that Podtoid originally brought me here. Each morning I load up ol' Zunee with 8-9 hours of content and try not to burst out laughing listening to MBMBAM, Stop Podcasting Yourself, or any of the other wonderful Maxfun/Earwolf programs.
Three day old threads are only visible to verified humans - this helps our small community management team stay on top of spam
Sorry for the extra step!
About Isay Isayone of us since 2:08 PM on 02.13.2009
Isay Isay is a 36 year old gamer living in Columbia, SC. I cut my teeth on the early Sierra/Lucasarts adventure games and honed my skills on the Genesis. I'm a proud poppa of 2. You might already be aware of my style of PUN-ditry
What's in a name? So where does Isay Isay come from? Well to amuse myself, I name all my characters I say so whenever someone talks to them they sound like Foghorn Leghorn or what I thought English people sounded like when I was little. Needless to say, I'm easily amused.