It seems "10 Things You Didn't Know" lists are popular today, so being the sheep I am, I'm going to follow the herd and do my own! If you want to know how a Fusion gets to where he is now, then read on!
10. Runescape turned me off MMOs forever
Every single minute I played of that game a few years back, my soul slowly died and thus made the generalisation that all MMOs were this terrible and have never played one since.
9. My first console was a Sinclair ZX Specturm
It was actually my grandfathers and whenever I visited my grandparents house I'd always ask to play on the Spectrum. It was great bonding time while we waited for the games to boot up
8. I've never owned an NES or a PS2
And I regret both of them. I've missed out on so many games because of it
7. I hate having to sell my games on
I love collecting them but I need the money to buy new video games.
6. I hate the taste of beer, but I drink it anyway
I've only found 2 or 3 beers I will happily drink. The rest just don't appeal to me. I'll drink red wine but on no accounts will I drink spirits
5. I've never smoked
And nor do I intend to at any point in my life
4. When I was younger I wanted to be a chef
I realised that I couldn't cook for shit however, so that dream quickly died.
3. I really wish I could draw
I used to quite good at drawing when I was younger but as I've grown older my abilities have depleted quite a bit
2. I'm proud of my acheivements
I started writing professionally at the age of 14, which I'm incredibly proud of. I've written ever since for a multitude of different sites and papers etc.
1. My parents are my biggest influence in life
From music, to films to games. Everything I love is somehow related to them.