So, now you know what this is all about, let's get down to the details!
EuroNARP 5 details:
Start: Friday June 29 at 8pm
End: Sunday July 1st at noon
Location: Teh Lair This is our semi-hidden location in Essen in the North of Belgium ( NOT the one in Germany! )
Price: 40 euros ( 3 days ) - 25 euros ( 1 night ) - 30 euros ( 1 night + BBQ ) so it's best when you come for 3 days as it's the best deal ;-)
- breakfast on saturday & sunday
- huge BBQ on saturday-evening
- LOTS & LOTS of Belgian High Quality Beer, Cola & Energy Drinks
What to bring:
- Sleepingbag + something to sleep on
- Games / Controllers / TV : let us know when registering if you want to bring something allong and we'll let you know if we still have a spot for it! Remember to mark your stuff clearly, in 5 years nobody ever lost anything and we want to keep that winning streak going!
Simply send a mail to "TehLair" "@" "gmail.com", we'll then send you the payment & exact location- details, once we get your money you're registered! ( paypal is ok too ;-) )
Three day old threads are only visible to verified humans - this helps our small community management team stay on top of spam
Sorry for the extra step!
About DtoidEuropeone of us since 11:10 AM on 01.26.2009
Eurofags Unite like the European Union!
We are DtoidEurope, a group for all you Europeans amidst this sea of Americans :-) We've got the benefit of free universal healthcare, so we don't have to be as carefull as those American pansies... Therefor each EuroNARP so far has been a race to see who crashes first, the drunk gamer or the overheated consoles?
Since last year we've even taken over the crown of the biggest gaming event with "GamesCom 2009" which officially had more visitors then E3 and Tokyo Game Show, so to celebrate that we'll be having an organised visit over there to represent dtoid!
If you're from Europe, just join this group, even if you're currently not even thinking about joining in in any events, you never know if one will tickle your fancy and make you change your mind :-) You'd be mad not to join in in our events, you can see what we've done before in the links provided :-)