Many thanks to mrandydixon
for their contributions.
Now, the ground rules for voting:
1. The users that set out the Debatoid are not eligible to vote. (we can guess where their allegiances lie)
2. Feel free to comment at any point before, during or after you have voted.
3. To vote, begin your comment as follows:
ANDY if you support the PC,
SEXUAL if you support the PS3,
REXWOLF if you support the Wii,
NIHIL if you support the XBox 360.
The rest of your comment can be used to, you know, comment.
4. Only comments that begin with ANDY, SEXUAL, REXWOLF or NIHIL may be considered in the voting process. Ensure you are spelling your vote correctly and placing it in capitals to make Debatoid happy.
5. One vote per user. Only your first vote will count; there are no do-overs. Do not spam the comments. Donít bully other users into voting your way. Letís keep it clean. Donít be a wang.
6. Your voting should be based on the strength of the arguments set out by the contenders. Though your opinion may go some way towards forming your decision, do try to be as impartial as you can muster.
7. Any failure to undertake these rules or any ambiguity surrounding your vote may damage the chance of your vote counting. Whether or not your vote ultimately counts is at Debatoid's discretion. Maximise your chances by voting correctly.
LOOK WHO CAME: