Many thanks to Eprahim
for their contributions.
Now, the ground rules for voting:
1. The users that set out the Debatoid (Eprahim and SteezyXL) are not eligible to vote. (we can guess where their allegiances lie)
2. Feel free to comment at any point before, during or after you have voted.
3. To vote, begin your comment EPRAHIM or STEEZY depending on whether you support the proposition (EPRAHIM) or you oppose the proposition (STEEZY). The rest of your comment can be used to, you know, comment.
4. Only comments that begin with EPRAHIM or STEEZY may be considered in the voting process. Ensure you are spelling your vote correctly and placing it in capitals to make Debatoid happy.
5. One vote per user. Only your first vote will count; there are no do-overs. Do not spam the comments. Don�t bully other users into voting your way. Let�s keep it clean. Don�t be a wang.
6. Your voting should be based on the strength of the arguments set out by the contenders. Though your opinion may go some way towards forming your decision, do try to be as impartial as you can muster.
7. Any failure to undertake these rules or any ambiguity surrounding your vote may damage the chance of your vote counting. Whether or not your vote ultimately counts is at Debatoid's discretion. Maximise your chances by voting correctly.
8. The vote total will be updated occasionally via the voter-adder-upper at the bottom of the blog. The voter-adder-upper gives up after a week, so get your vote in before then to make it count!
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EPRAHIM: 0 (50%) |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| STEEZY: 0 (50%)
LOOK WHO CAME: