New password tonight, see below for what it will be. I'm sticking with four maps again tonight, each one is a different type of gameplay so we won't have any repeats of maps being the same thing.
- fairly highly rated recently released CTF map, looks well designed,http://www.destructoid.com/elephant/my_post.phtml?pk=95372
My Post. Destructoid offers reviews, previews, trailers, cheats, and more. but no clue how it might play
- PL map designed around a 'black mesa' theme, still in an alpha stage, but we'll give it a go to see how it plays
- As seen on euro FNF, regular control point map that was pretty good from what I've heard
- Remake of a TFC map, there is one neutral flag in the middle, to score, push this flag to the enemy's control point in their base.
--Usual Copy Pasta--
Map Pack 4 Again, if you would like to get placed on the reserved slot list for dtoid readers, please POST YOUR STEAMID HERE.
Your reserved slot is a privilege, not a right, and asshattery will get it revoked.
Time: 8pm Central
Server: brbuninstalling.com #1 [FastDL|Customs|HLStatsX|Voting]
Server: brbuninstalling.com #2 Goldrush/Dustbowl
IP: 188.8.131.52:27015 Password: N/A
Server: brbuninstalling.com #3 European Server [HLStatsX|Voting]
1) Join the overflow server
2) Open the server browser menu, double click on server #1 and click 'auto-retry' and then click 'join as soon as a slot is available'.
3) Hit Esc to close the menus, this will allow you to continue to play TF2 while you wait for a slot to open.
**Your reserve slot will work on all three servers**