Still won't be around as I'm still waiting on the replacement card
Asus is so graciously giving me for free since my old one burned out almost two weeks ago. However, Exanimo has an alpha ready of the map he has been working on, ctf_godspeed, so lets give it a go and see how it plays.
- by Exanimo, screenshots look nice, despite being dev textures. Hopefully it will turn out good.
- looks very pretty, is also a fairly large download due to custom models, reviews state that it plays well
- for some reason I just like any map with trains in them (ref: freightyard)
- port of a tfc map, however unlike its counterpart, its cp instead of CTF, I think it looks fairly nice and think it might play well in a TF2 environment.
--Usual Copy Pasta--
Map Pack 5: you can direct download here
, or torrent here
Again, if you would like to get placed on the reserved slot list for dtoid readers, please POST YOUR STEAMID HERE.
Your reserved slot is a privilege, not a right, and asshattery will get it revoked.
Time: 8pm Central
Server: brbuninstalling.com #1 [FastDL|Customs|HLStatsX|Voting]
Server: brbuninstalling.com #2 No Crits
IP: 184.108.40.206:27015 Password: N/A
Server: brbuninstalling.com #3 European Server [HLStatsX|Voting]
1) Join the overflow server
2) Open the server browser menu, double click on server #1 and click 'auto-retry' and then click 'join as soon as a slot is available'.
3) Hit Esc to close the menus, this will allow you to continue to play TF2 while you wait for a slot to open.
**Your reserve slot will work on all three servers**