10. A computer I modded and gave away to a friend actually caught fire years later. In an attempt to get a different version of AGP card to fit on the old motherboard, I used a soldering iron to melt the dividing piece of plastic away. Doing this caused the pins to not seat well and pop out of place - hence a short that caused a luckily non-destructive fire.
9. In high school I once emulated the Soy Bomb
incident by running across the field through a girls softball game, being chased out the parking lot by angry parents. I was suspended from school for a day and my interruption of an out caused the home team to lose.
8. Of all games, the most played game of my youth was NBA Jam. I was OBSESSED with this game and played with the cheat codes and made it a goal to get as many half court dunks as possible, something around. If you play this game with me I will shove the shit out of you and then dunk the ball as soon as I get it.
7 I once tried to impress a girl by telling her I had 10 million sims living in my sim city.
6. I once constructed a potato cannon that was 10 feet long.
5. I am completely deaf in my left ear and wear a hearing aid in the right. No deaf accent though, but I do have an awesome device that lets me connect bluetooth audio directly into my ear. So be wary - I can be looking you directly in the face while Trent Reznor is going BLARGRAGRAGRG in my ear at full volume.
4. I have a BS in Computer Science, and my 9 to 5 job is no way related to games.
3. In an attempt to come up with a new method of brewing iced coffee I made several apparatuses. I tried an aluminum foil chute from my drip filter into a series of cans with ice, coffee ice cubes, and what I called "Triple Brewing" where I would pass the coffee through the grinds several times until it turned into a concrete like substance.
2. I have an unhealthy obsession with the game worms.
1. Domesticated Moo is domesticated. I'm married, have two cats and am a couple years or so away from having little Miini-Moos pitter-pattering around.
LOOK WHO CAME: