I don’t think I will ever understand performance art. So you’re playing a piano while it’s on fire, big deal. God Len, you are easily impressed.
On Destructoid, Topher lays into the horrible Dpad on the 360 controller. On Japanator, there is a ton of coverage on Anime Matsuri and Anime Boston 2008. On Tomopop, hot Cammy kit is hot. On Poprox, Mel Gibson and Britney Spears have a crazy dinner date. On MiamiNights, Barcardi B-Live is coming back to Miami. And on Ectomo, go buy me a hotdog, bitch.
- Undeniable failure: An open letter to Microsoft on the Xbox 360 Dpad
- Opinion: Why people who whine about review scores are wankers
- Contests: Register to win a Playstation 3 & Grand Theft Auto IV + Trip for two to Cancun + Win a one-of-a-kind $4,999 Turning Point PC!
- Full on con coverage of Anime Matsuri 2008 and Anime Boston 2008.
- Perhaps the best anime of next season, Soul Eater
- Man plays burning piano, Odin and Piccolo are rightfully impressed
- Presenting the Cammy Garage Kit (in all its airbrushed glory)
- Custom delights: Pirahna Plant Munny by eKoala
- Collections: Tim Petrovic
- Pop Fiction – Pulling a “Punk’d” on the paparazzi
- Mel Gibson and Britney Spears’ crazy dinner date conversation
- Madonna brings granny panties back in fashion
- Barcardi B-Live Miami returns
- Epic battle of inconvenience stores: CVS and Walgreens
- An Idiot’s Guide to WMC