Gajknight blog header photo
Posts 1648Blogs 17Following 0Followers 95


Login or Sign up to post


20% of Spiritfarer is a touching and beautiful story. The other 80% is a tedious resource management grind and endless amounts of waiting around for something to happen. It sucks. I'm glad it's finally over. 4/10. Most disappointing game of 2020.


My Name is Mayo 2 gets to the heart of the modern way of life. Love. Self Worth. Depression. Unemployment. COVID-19. Coming out to your dad about your horse BDSM fetish. Play it and learn about yourself. Thank you for coming to my TED talk.


When I'm preparing for a Microsoft Teams meeting and have to choose my background.


Happy birthday Shibb and Juice! You guys are alright!


I'm playing COD: WW2 right now (great game) and the news today makes me sad. And I imagine those soldiers would be too, if they could see America today. People need to be better.


Strating Cyberpukn 2077 in a baes ps4 today atfer finally dowlnaoding teh limek 45 GB updtaes. Juts I remember smoe people in reviews gonig nuts that hey doing convesrations adn selecting to tlak to people is so seemless and better thne usula pressa.Waht?


Played 65 games this year (some dropped/unfinished but still, they off the backlog so they count). List in comments with rough dates and if I got the platinum. Edit: Now in, added comments because I'm a madman.


Happy New Year everyone!


Merry Christmas RiffRaff! You're alright!


Me after my 3rd plate of Christmas food.


Merry Christmas! Got my Lynx Africa, all is right with the world.


Time to get fucking #Honked. Also, Immortals Fenyx Rising.


When Gamemaniac3434 makes a meme.


About Gajknightone of us since 11:59 AM on 06.24.2013


You can reach me on one of my various profiles below, if you wish.

okay bai

PSN: gaj76
NNID: Gajknight
Steam: Gajknight
Xbone: Gajknight

Top 69 games.

Credit: Fenriff.

Credit: RobertoPlankton.

Credit: Dangus Targus

Credit: Zombz.

Credit: bong264