Originally, I was planning to talk about Eternity's Child but I put off writing this until the last minute and right now I am really really tired. Tired enough that I don't feel like being serious right now or writing 20 paragraphs about how people were being dumbasses. Right now I just want to sleep. I'm pretty sure everybodies tired of hearing about it by now anyway.
1. DeadPool is a badass. I kept hearing a lot about him at Comic-Con so just for the hell of it I bought some DeadPool comics this week and I have to say, I can see why Unstoppable Juggernaut loves him so much.
2. I am older than Yojimbo in Destructoid years.
3. Gurren Lagann is awesome. The funny thing is I saw an episode or two a little while ago in English and found it intolerable so I stopped watching it. But my friend strongly suggested it to me and after what the guys on Failcast said about the english voiceacting being abyssmal I gave it another try.
4. The Spiderman movies suck. Alright this wasn't so much something I learned as it was something I realized this week. I always hated the 3rd (for obvious reasons) and 2nd one (am I the only person that thinks Dr. Octopus is a lame supervillain?) but I always thought the first one was pretty good. And then I watched it again and realized how very meh it was.
5. Gelato is overrated. It's just very fancy looking Sorbet for Christ sakes.
6. Ron Workman has an obsession with finding weird videos
7. Braid is very dissapointing. I really don't see what the big deal is. Although I think my dissapointment is largely because The Rev made it sound like the second coming of Jesus.
8. Everbody agrees with me that Predator riding an Alien horse is badass.
9. Kryptonite doesn't know Tazar very well.
10. Dr Horrible's sing along blog is very silly