A little more homebrew and a several recently released maps that have a great deal of polish to them. Zargon has a new beta of Secret_Base read for tonight which has a lot of fixes to streamline gameplay. In addition, cp_depot_b2 and cp_tunnel_v2 are both recent releases with a good deal of polish given to them.
- Zargon's map, name and theme based on old spy movies, link is to a bzip, make sure to unzip it before you stick it in your maps folder
- Released literally a few minutes after I put out starship_b2, it looks a lot better than my map, so lets give it a go and see how it plays.
- Smaller 2 point map, not sure how it will play with 12v12, but we can give it a run, if it doesn't play well we can always move on to another map :)
- Four maps tonight? Just thought this one would be nice to have as a backup if tunnel didn't pan out due to size issues.
--Usual Copy Pasta--
Map Pack Again, if you would like to get placed on the reserved slot list for dtoid readers, please POST YOUR STEAMID HERE.
Your reserved slot is a privilege, not a right, and asshattery will get it revoked.
Time: 8pm Central
Server: brbuninstalling.com #1 [FastDL|Customs|HLStatsX|Voting]
Server: brbuninstalling.com #2 Goldrush/Dustbowl
IP: 184.108.40.206:27015 Password: N/A
Server: brbuninstalling.com #3 European Server [HLStatsX|Voting]
1) Join the overflow server
2) Open the server browser menu, double click on the destructoid server and click 'auto-retry' and then click 'join as soon as a slot is available'.
3) Hit Esc to close the menus, this will allow you to continue to play TF2 while you wait for a slot to open.
**Your reserve slot will work on all three servers**