I'm sure everyone has seen meet the sniper already so Im not going to bother embedding the video, but I do hope that they put in Hunted at some point. In the video you can see the Pyro's new shotgun unlock as well.
As always, 3 new maps tonight, Zargon has a new beta, as well as a TFC port, and something brand new.
- Zargon finished this new beta last night, time for another play test :)
- Canal Zone 2 - TF/C port, was a lot of fun, should translate fairly well to TF2
- high rated map, watch out for freezers which will damage you as you walk through them
--Usual Copy Pasta--
Map Pack Again, if you would like to get placed on the reserved slot list for dtoid readers, please POST YOUR STEAMID HERE.
Your reserved slot is a privilege, not a right, and asshattery will get it revoked.
Time: 8pm Central
Server: brbuninstalling.com #1 [FastDL|Customs|HLStatsX|Voting]
Server: brbuninstalling.com #2 Goldrush/Dustbowl
IP: 184.108.40.206:27015 Password: N/A
Server: brbuninstalling.com #3 European Server [HLStatsX|Voting]
1) Join the overflow server
2) Open the server browser menu, double click on the destructoid server and click 'auto-retry' and then click 'join as soon as a slot is available'.
3) Hit Esc to close the menus, this will allow you to continue to play TF2 while you wait for a slot to open.
**Your reserve slot will work on all three servers**
In case you missed any of these:
Point & Counterpoint 9: Best Smash - Melee vs 64 64 Melee Point & Counterpoint 8: Best Overlooked RPG - Arcanum vs Vagrant Story Arcanum Vagrant Story Point & Counterpoint 7: Best Zelda - A Link to the Past vs Link's Awakening A Link to the Past Link's Awakening Point & Counterpoint 6: Licensed games - Good Idea or Bad Idea? Licensed Games Are Good Licensed Games Are Bad Point & Counterpoint 5: Best Non-Central RPG Character - HK47 vs Mog HK-47 Mog Point & Counterpoint 4: Doom vs Marathon Doom Marathon Point & Counterpoint 3: SNES RPGs - Earthbound vs Chrono Trigger Earthbound Chrono Trigger Point & Counterpoint 2: Remakes vs Originals Originals Remakes Point & Counterpoint 1: Video Game Violence Violence Doesn't Affect Gamers Violence Affects Gamers
The Class Guide is now complete, check it out if you suck at TF2
General Tips and Tricks Scout Soldier Pyro Demoman Heavy Engineer Medic Sniper Spy