Maps For Tonight
- its more complicated than science if you can believe that, I hope you brought your thinking caps, its also fucking enormous, so download it before tonight.
protect the files
- Sort of a hot potato game type, killing enemies and holding your intel makes the slider go up, first team to the top wins
- looks very good, lots of good comments too, plus theres a sign in spawn that says 'Eat Cat Shit and Die'
See you all out tonight at 8pm cst, remember if you cant get in, head to server #2, we can always play two rounds of any of these maps later in the night for people that didnt get in right away.
--Usual Copy Pasta--
Map Pack Again, if you would like to get placed on the reserved slot list for dtoid readers, please POST YOUR STEAMID HERE.
Your reserved slot is a privilege, not a right, and asshattery will get it revoked.
Time: 8pm Central
Server: brbuninstalling.com #1 [FastDL|Customs|HLStatsX|Voting]
Server: brbuninstalling.com #2 Goldrush/Dustbowl
IP: 18.104.22.168:27015 Password: N/A
Server: brbuninstalling.com #3 European Server [HLStatsX|Voting]
1) Join the overflow server
2) Open the server browser menu, double click on the destructoid server and click 'auto-retry' and then click 'join as soon as a slot is available'.
3) Hit Esc to close the menus, this will allow you to continue to play TF2 while you wait for a slot to open.
**Your reserve slot will work on all three servers**
In case you missed any of these:
Point & Counterpoint 9: Best Smash - Melee vs 64 64 Melee Point & Counterpoint 8: Best Overlooked RPG - Arcanum vs Vagrant Story Arcanum Vagrant Story Point & Counterpoint 7: Best Zelda - A Link to the Past vs Link's Awakening A Link to the Past Link's Awakening Point & Counterpoint 6: Licensed games - Good Idea or Bad Idea? Licensed Games Are Good Licensed Games Are Bad Point & Counterpoint 5: Best Non-Central RPG Character - HK47 vs Mog HK-47 Mog Point & Counterpoint 4: Doom vs Marathon Doom Marathon Point & Counterpoint 3: SNES RPGs - Earthbound vs Chrono Trigger Earthbound Chrono Trigger Point & Counterpoint 2: Remakes vs Originals Originals Remakes Point & Counterpoint 1: Video Game Violence Violence Doesn't Affect Gamers Violence Affects Gamers
The Class Guide is now complete, check it out if you suck at TF2
General Tips and Tricks Scout Soldier Pyro Demoman Heavy Engineer Medic Sniper Spy