It is finally here. The day most of us have been waiting for. The day that Jackie boy finally gets his well deserved comeuppance.
Tomorrow is the trial that will not only decide whether Jack is capable of submitting anything to the Florida state bar without first getting permission from a real
lawyer, but may even end in total disbarment. Judge Tunis, who has been the judge presiding over the case made a statement last week, parts of notability include this...
Among the Florida Bar offenses for which Judge Tunis has recommended a guilty verdict:
* Knowingly making a false statement of material fact or law to a tribunal
* Knowingly disobeying an obligation under the rules of a tribunal
* Communicating the merits of the case with a judge before whom the proceeding is pending
* Using means that have no purpose other than to embarrass, delay or burden a third person
* Engaging in conduct involving dishonesty, fraud, deceit or misrepresentation
* Engaging in conduct in connection with the practice of law that is prejudicial to the administration of justice, including to knowingly or through callous indifference disparage or humiliate litigants or other lawyers
* Making statements that the lawyer knows to be false or with reckless disregard as to the truth or falsity concerning the qualifications or integrity of a judge[/quote]
Jack has of course acted like the slimy worm he is and has begun to thrash wildly now that the pins of justice are being driven firmly in to his gooey skin. He attempts to discredit Judge Tunis, literally saying that "she is not a real judge", in one of his most despicable acts ever, citing a 5 year old document, which isn't even legally binding, which was not lodged correctly by Judge Tunis. When all Judges are appointed, they are meant to sign these two documented oaths; one being the Oath of Office, which is legally binding, and the other being the Oath of Loyalty, which is merely an agreement between the state and the Judge and NOT bound by law.
So while Jack fizzles away his remaining days as a vulture, uh.. I mean lawyer, we can reflect on all that Jack has achieved in his career..... oh that's right, he hasn't achieved anything hahahah
Whats that Jack? Not one case ruled in your favor? Oh too bad. I guess it's because you were trying to say that the subjugation of the expression of ideas and opinions is ok. That shit may fly for your horrible right wing, conservative douchefag friends, but the rest of the world is maturing without you.
Good riddance to bad rubbish I say.