I would like to get a tablet PC but they’re kinda (REALLY) out of my price range.
introduced me to this neat DS application called ‘Colors!’ It’s a small DS application you can run with any DS Loader.
(Sorry for the crappy image - thought I'd try my hand at illustrating Peach again)
While not a real substitute for mobile tablet, does a really good job and is really quite a lot of fun. The brushes feel akin to Photoshop (which I’m used to) and the color picker akin to Painter.
Let me do a quick copy and paste of the features they have for it-
• Hard and soft circular brush
• Pressure-sensitivity can affect opacity and brush-size
• 512x384 image resolution with 2 stage zoom
• Replay the whole painting process of an image
• Hue-circle and luminance and saturation-triangle style palette
• Load and Save to memory card
(seems Cowboy TTop had mentioned this in a blog
earlier this year and I totally missed it.)