The Pyro Sings
GIF Comic by MissionDifficult
HLTV didn't work out last Friday but we'll give it another go. Tested it today and it appeared to work, but we'll see when we actually put it into practice, might still experience the same problem.
If you haven't noticed, the slot size on the server has gone up by one, this should allow for even 12v12 teams during pub time, and during FNF/TFT a slot for HLTV recording if I can ever manage to get it to work.
Finally got around to cleaning out the map list, Ill post an updated map pack come Friday.
- GOLDRUSH, custom mappers figured out how to do it before Valve officially released anything, fancy that
- sorta reminds me of cs_italy, gravel pit style layout
- TFC favorite, we'll see how it plays, I don't like that grabbing the flag makes you run at like 66% speed.
- looks like a bit of a gag map, but it could prove to be fun.
--Usual Copy Pasta--
UPDATED - Map pack can be downloaded here Again, if you would like to get placed on the reserved slot list for dtoid readers, please POST YOUR STEAMID HERE.
Your reserved slot is a privilege, not a right, and asshattery will get it revoked.
Time: 8pm Central
Server: Destructoid.com - TF2 - Pew Pew Pew
Server: [EBA] Clan Server - Spastic Fun!
1) Join the overflow server
2) Open the server browser menu, double click on the destructoid server and click �auto-retry� and then click �join as soon as a slot is available�
3) Hit Esc to close the menus, this will allow you to continue to play TF2 with other dtoiders while you wait for a slot in the main server to open.
In case you missed any of these:
Point & Counterpoint 9: Best Smash - Melee vs 64 64 Melee Point & Counterpoint 8: Best Overlooked RPG � Arcanum vs Vagrant Story Arcanum Vagrant Story Point & Counterpoint 7: Best Zelda � A Link to the Past vs Link�s Awakening A Link to the Past Link�s Awakening Point & Counterpoint 6: Licensed games - Good Idea or Bad Idea? Licensed Games Are Good Licensed Games Are Bad Point & Counterpoint 5: Best Non-Central RPG Character - HK47 vs Mog HK-47 Mog Point & Counterpoint 4: Doom vs Marathon Doom Marathon Point & Counterpoint 3: SNES RPGs - Earthbound vs Chrono Trigger Earthbound Chrono Trigger Point & Counterpoint 2: Remakes vs Originals Originals Remakes Point & Counterpoint 1: Video Game Violence Violence Doesn't Affect Gamers Violence Affects Gamers
The Class Guide is now complete, check it out if you suck at TF2
General Tips and Tricks Scout Soldier Pyro Demoman Heavy Engineer Medic Sniper Spy