Recently I was asked by my good buddy from the IRC, some of you probably know him simply as Conrad Zimmerman, to help judge a contest
that he has so graciously set up. The only problem is that there aren't enough people entering his contest for me and the other judges to make fun of yet. So won't you please, please get off your asses and write a cblog for his contest? It doesn't take much work to enter and the prizes are pretty damn nice for someone who isn't a member of the Destructoid editorial staff.
Do you have powerful memories of playing video games? Want an opportunity to win some cool Dtoid merch? Enter the RetRose Tinted Corrective Lenses cBlog Competition!
All you have to do to enter is write a cBlog post detailing one of your favorite retrogaming memories during the month of March. Our crack team of experts will then judge the entries and I'll cough up my hard-earned cash to give prizes to three winners. Complete competetion rules as follows.
- One entry per participant.
- Entries will be accepted from 12am PST on March 1st until 11:59pm on March 31st.
- Entries must contain at least one image and link back to this post.
- Participants must PM me with a link to their entry; I will not be held responsible for missed posts.
- Entries will be judged by a panel based on the following criteria:
1. Entertainment Value: You story can be funny, or heartwarming or anything you like but it must entertain the judges.
2. Writing Skill: Use proper grammar and punctuation. Failing to do so will not outright disqualify you but poorly written posts are at a considerable disadvantage.
- Winners will be announced on April 3rd.
Prizes First Prize:
A T-shirt of winner's choice from the Destructoid store.
Second and Third Prize:
A Destructoid beanie
A Destructoid sticker pack.
Please read his weekly RetRose Tinted
feature for more gaming nostalgia and retro-reviews.