• Putting up Nick, Chad, Dale, Rich (from Pixeljam
), Anthony, Charlie, Ceark, and Dexter in my San Francisco home (Chad even managed to absorb the dining room with his 26 different outfits, thereby designating the space as the Chad Room)
• Meeting the rest of the Mega 64
team (Derrick, Shawn, and Garret) and acting as a passive participant in their upcoming GDC video podcast
• Obtaining two drawn and signed Sam & Max sketches
from Steve Purcell, followed by exponential degrees of fangirlish ooh's and ah's
• Unofficially declared married to Dan Paladin in the Hilton hotel by a drunk lobby-goer. While Dan and I are not married, we are certainly Top Friends with marriage.
• Meeting the rest of The Behemoth
team (Emil, John, Billy) and contributing a variety of collaborative artwork
to the booth table with Dan
• Becoming the delighted victim of Chad and a great range of dirty things he said to me, including: "I'm gonna put a baby in you"
• Flexing my reflexes, wrestling, singing and snorgling at the NARP. This community is the best around. Don't ever let anything bring it down.
Thanks everyone for coming to my city to visit! I miss you all already, and I can't wait until the next convention! LESS THAN THREES PLZ!