I apologize. I really, really do. I took up this mantle with hopes and dreams of having something witty and fun and interactive to bring to the table every week, with giving you folks the absolute best taco I could possibly be.
And here I am yet again with absolutely nothing to say.
So instead, I'm going to put pictures of manatees in this recap. And as your reward for being the awesome bloggers and Community members you are, you're all getting Topsauced this week. Is that cheating? I think the more pertinent question is who cares? You're all fantastic and the fact that you come here every day and blow your word-loads onto our collective, yearning faces makes you my Topsauce. And I'm the one writing this recap so I can pretty much do whatever the hell I want.
I'll be a regular taco again some day. Keep being your regular, amazing selves in my stead.
* - Rico the Penguin atones for his self-admitted assholery and contributes to this month's Band of Bloggers. His topic: Breath of Fire III. His blog, which focuses exclusively on this month's topic of walking throu-OH MY GOD, THAT'S LAST MONTH'S TOPIC OF DRAGONS' MUSIC!
* - Lend GoofierBrute both your ears and rears as he takes on his first CotW to highlight the Community's best comments from last week. If you didn't make it, keep that head held high - you'll get there.
* - Shoggoth2588 takes an extensive look at fast food joints in the good ol' A of the U-S. He lists Bojangle's as God-Tier - a wise move in my book. I haven't had it in a while because I'm really trying not to go back to the Wes of 2010 (it wasn't pretty), but man their Cajun Chicken Sandwich is phenomenal.
* - If you think Luckrequired posting a two-hour video of Snake walking through the woods in Metal Gear Solid V isn't a fucking fantastic idea for this month's Band of Bloggers prompt, then guess what, Jack - you're wrong. And if your name isn't Jack, you're still wrong. Another amazing entry from Luckrequired for Band of Bloggers. This dude is legit.
* - I don't know why Flegma hasn't won a Nobel Prize yet. In one of this week's several Band of Bloggers entries, he emulates the sometimes odd nature of text adventure games, and I'll be damned if it's not one of the funniest things I've read in a while. A+ work, my friend.
* - Sapato64 writes his first entry of his playthrough series of Project Gorgon. It's written as a narrative adventure, and with some work this series could be a fun and strange tale. I just hope he wore shoes on his trip.
* - Greenhornet214 has sadly watched a lot of Transformers films. My condolences, friendo. Allow him to vent some of his frustrations with the bloated series as he tries to figure out where it all went wrong (because it all went wrong).
* - Ho. Lee. Crap. Manasteel88 dusts off the Comics in Crossover Games series after a seven-freakin'-year hiatus to look at the Marvel Trading Card Game. Dude got worked up over it! It's a lengthy read, but you'd be doing yourself a disservice if you didn't sit down for the long haul. We miss you, Manasteel88. Blog some more with us, buddy.
You're the best manateam on the Earth.