Normally I'd write something here based on one of the blogs I recapped, or maybe just a general musing on life. But man, I don't have it in me today. It's Monday, I'm stuck at work, and I've got about a billion things I could be doing other than sitting here staring at my work computer awaiting actual work to come through. Maybe I'll just list out some things I could be doing other than wasting away one hour at a time.
- Boating (I don't like the water and don't know how to work a boat, but that'd probably be better than this)
- Cooking (I'm not a good cook, but practice makes presentable!)
- Staring at a different wall at a different location (if I'm going to sit and stare at a wall for hours at a time, I'd much rather be doing it at home)
- Playing a video game (I haven't had much time lately to really dig into a video game, so I think that would be a nice thing to do right about now)
Wow, that was fun! I feel worse already!
Off to the recaps.
* - Shoggoth2588 wrote 117,000 words (I counted by hand) on possible third party characters that could show up in Smash 5. I think a lot of it is wishful thinking, but it's still fun to think about. Moreover, the passion and excitement that Smash gets out of fans is really cool. Good job, dude!
That's not how you hold a lightsaber, dipshit.
If you don't remove the caps you'll never see a thing through those binoculars, jackass.
What kind of idiot holds a camera this way? You'll have no idea as to what you're shooting.
T - taterchimp went and played Serious Sam VR, and had a seriously sweet time with it! I've never really been drawn to VR, but the way he describes the final boss battle and how the whole thing is just so awesome in VR really does sound cool.
The tree can't hear you, moron. Stop asking it for money.
How the hell do any of these dolts plan on getting work done today if all they're going to do is knot up their arms like this?
S - I don't relish using the Fail category. I really don't. But poster13 - c'mon dude. Let it go. You can criticize the game all you need to based on what you've seen, but don't write something from the perspective of someone who's actually played it. YouTube is not the same as playing a game. Step it up, son.
Don't waste your precious little time on this planet. Make the most of things, and be the best you.