Apparently having ordered just a bit too much PlayStation branded swag that’s given away at industry events Sony has decided to put some up as prizes in a contest on their official blog
. To enter you need to send them
your contact information with “I Want Some Schwag!” in the subject line. There are also ten questions that need to be correctly answered in order to get in the drawing.
1. What was the date of the launch of the first PlayStation in the U.S.?
2. What PlayStation launch title ‘shot fireworks’ into the industry?
3. On what date were plans for PlayStation 3 first shared?
4. Name one team that is playing in the NHL FaceOff section of the U R Not E commercial?
5. What was the name of the first PlayStation title from these developers?
a. Naughty Dog
6. What is the full name of the female member of Interpol in Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus?
7. What game is this character from?
8. How many power cells and precursor orbs were there to collect in Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy?
9. According to the famed PS9 commercial, PS9’s electronic spores do what?
10. What is the weight difference between the original PSP and the recently announced PSP-2000?
After all that you stand a chance of being one of the ten winners that receives enough clothing and accessories to let everyone
know where your brand loyalties lie.