Mind you I do have resolve to see this series through to the end but damn it all if DarkSouls isn’t trying it’s hardest to stop me. I want to play the DLC but I must also write this and on top of that I have class tomorrow so the nights out of the question. I suppose I’ll just have to Knuckle down and wait for my schedule to open. That aside todays song is:
Gaping Dragon: Dark Souls
With the DLC out I’ve been in souls mode. This song isn’t super creepy or disturbing on its own, but damn is its Owner isn’t one ugly SOB. In retrospect this boss is actually rather easy, a bit disappointing to some as well. I think in concept it’s a fine boss, just not as good in execution as it can be a rather easy fight once you know what to do. The First time I did this though it scared the shit out of me. I was not expecting this at all and the frantic pace of the music helped me none, if anything it may have added to my panic at the time because I still had a good chunk of souls I was afraid of losing and I didn’t want to have to spend time reclaiming them should I die. Suffice to say it did take me a few tries but I made it through and it was well worth it in the end. Anyway that’s all for today, I hope all of you are enjoying the month and for those of you playing the DLC as well. Take care Ashen ones.
Three day old threads are only visible to verified humans - this helps our small community management team stay on top of spam
Sorry for the extra step!
About Agent9one of us since 12:45 PM on 04.13.2010
Who is Agent9? The not so secret agent of the destructoid community.
A Few things about me
- I'm almost finished with my degree in computer science and I plan on going into independent development and freelancing once I'm done.
- I can be very cynical, but I do try to be positive or curb my negativity. In spite of this I'm actually very jovial in person and I don't get mad often. I would dare say I'm quite happy, even when things seem bleak. I simply don't like industry Bullshit and I'm not one to stand for it, even if it's a game I like.
- I host a series annually called 31 Days where I post 1 horror related or themed video game song a day for the month of october. During this time I also provide keys for games (free of course) to any reader observant enough to find them.
- I've been a member of destructoid since 2010, and a lurker long before then. As such I've seen many people both come and go. Such is the natural order of things.
- I enjoy Art and draw in my spare time
- I also enjoy theatre and films. I especially like Horror movies (both good and bad ones).
- I go camping once or twice a year. I would go out more but my allergies tend to get in the way.
- I don't drink, which may be a surprise to some. I might make a joke or two about it but I stay away from alcohol for my own personal reasons, though you can feel free to drink a pint on my behalf any time you'd like.
My Top 20 Games (By the ever Illustrious Dango
I also got a musical piece made for me by the incredible Alphadeus. A little history behind this:
My musical piece came as part of the Songs for Gamers album DLC pack 02. Alphadeus has been making songs for the members of the destructoid community for years already. This past year he opened submissions and I applied. For my meagre efforts I received this lovely piece: