Alright fellas, this started out as a little personal offer on Twitter but the feedback was too big to keep it there. So, let's cut right to the core: you want Amiibos and can't get them? I'll try to get them for you! See, the thing is nobody really seems to give much of a fuck about them here in Germany. I see Villager in stock on Amazon or stores all the time. So if you want to get Amiibos for a humane price, here is what we'll do.
1. You tell me what Amiibo(s) you want
2. I see if I can get them (I have several shops in my proximity, also Amazon.de - see below)
3. I'll give you an estimate on the price
4. You transfer the money to me.
5. I'll organise the Amiibo(s) you want
6. I'll ship them to you
You can of course try to order them through Amazon.de (or any Amazon) directly. However, Chillybilly told me he did that twice and BOTH Amiibos were damaged. So another route would be:
1. You order the Amiibos from Amazon.de to me
2. I'll check them
3. If they're broken, I'll retoure them. I'll tell you about the damages beforehand though and will wait for your answer, if you either want the Amiibo in it's state or not. It's free for me and I think it shouldn't be too much of a hassle, but I do have to look that up still.
4. If they're okay, I'll send them to you.
There are some more things:
- Community members only. If you just see this somewhere and thing "Oh yeah, I want in on that", nope, sorry. I'll do this for the members of Dtoid.
- Private orders only. If you want 20 fucking Villagers to get your kid through college with them, I won't do that.
- I love you guys, but I love my lifetime slightly more and having someone in the house who sold a lot of stuff through eBay recently I know how much time stuff like this will eat up. So I'll ask for a small fee per Amiibo. I'll charge 3$ per figurine. No more. Everything else will be my buying price. The package, the shipping cost etc. I personally think that is a fair amount for the time I'm willing to put in (first order by ChillyBilly/smurfee/Swishiee will be exempt from this though, because I offered it to them privately before this blog).
- I will document everything with pictures, if demanded. From the Amiibo as I received it to the bill for the package.
- I should be able to do tracking numbers if demanded, but they will cost more. Again, if you want those, or express shipping, tell me. If you don't order tracking etc. I will take no responsibility for lost packages or anything. You can ask the german post to search for lost packages, but you shouldn't expect too much out of it.
- I'll send the Amiibos in air cushion envelopes. If you want real packges for further safety of the Amiibos, I can do that too, but again: it'll cost more.
- I'll keep you updated whenever I do something. Could find it for price X, couldn't find it, received/got it, shipped it.
- If you want one, leave a comment here. Others, please don't post in that comment thread. I'd like to keep them "clean" for the sake of an overview.
- Money has to be transferred to me beforehand. I won't buy or ship anything on credit. This means the money has to be on my bank account. Payment can be done directly to my german bank account or through Paypal, I accept both. If you go with Paypal, I'll buy the figurine (if you don't order it to me) once the money is on there, Shipping will be done once the money is transferred from Paypal to my account though, which should take 1-3 work days.
Seeing how some of these fuckers go away for 90$ or more over eBay, I think that this might help you getting these fuckers for a more reasonable price. If you have further questions, just ask. And yes, the Mount Your Friends tournament is still happening, registration for it will close this weekend.