Well, coming from a semi-pro perspective here is what I think, from the time I've spent playing the demo:
- There is no Dash-Dancing (continuously moving back in forth in a single space)- The reason why is because moving the slide back in forth in such a quick manner is impossible. I can dash dance if I use my index finger but that is useless for fighting.
- There is obviously No L-Cancelling and WaveDashing
- There are more combos, especially off of throws (down-throws for days)
- There is a lot more hit-stun
- There is no chain grabbing (boo)
- Easier to recover from sides rather than below
- Meteors/Spikes are rewarded, be it for kills, or on the ground (as you bounce up now!)
- GIMPs are near impossible for some characters.
- Most characters have insane recovery's
- Mario's flag gives you your up-B back if hit before "neutral"
- Ledge guarding is gone
- You LOSE YOUR INVICBILITY FRAMES AFTER DROPPING THE LEDGE AGAIN
- Game runs smooth
- Pikachu has a great recovery
- Mario's aerial game is even better
- Mega Man is not that bad actually (need to be a good short hopper)
- Link can actually recover!
- Villager is alright, not much to say about him
- Why are grab and shield different buttons?
If you have any other random question, or if I notice anything else I will obviously update! Enjoy guys!
If you want to watch Smash Run with Pacman!
This is Luigi vs. Bowser! With Final Smash:
Michael Troina plays games for his Twitch Channel EVERYDAY @ Troyfullbuster and his Youtube Channel: SuperNintenbros or YouTube Channel: TLMB Gaming that is only if you want to watch awesome and funny gaming videos with full walkthroughs, unboxings, and laughs! You can also find Mike and TLMB on Facebook or Mike and SNB on Facebook by liking the page! Thanks guys!
- It'd be cool to find me on Youtube GAMEMEN / SNBGaming64 and waste your time watching guides and couch co-op <3 thanks.
LOOK WHO CAME: