Greetings Destructoid Community!
I have been playing Animal Crossing: New Leaf obssessively lately and my needy villagers want me to sign petitions now. Problem is, I have only about 20 3DS friends and only one is as into the game as I am.
After playing with the one friend I have who also obsessively plays the game, I've realized that playing with more people adds a lot more depth to the game and more access to good stuff. And yeah, I realize that there is a forum thread for this, but frankly I'd rather friend people here, where I post stuff and have contributed in the past, then somewhere where my posts are moderated by mysterious mods.
Here are things I will and won't do as an Animal Crossing friend:
- send you rare gifts in nice letters when I visit your town.
- talk to your villagers a lot. Maybe even send them letters too, if the game lets me.
- bury random treasures in your town when you're not looking.
- plant flowers if the mood arises
- Be a huge dork and dance at Club LOL with you for a bit!
- run around crazily and trample the grass
- dig holes
- axe trees
- be mean to you or your villagers, unless you want me to
I'm all about friendly nice play and I love Animal Crossing, as my house may attest to!
So please, give me your friend codes, let's exchange, and open your gates from time to time! I try to keep mine open unless I'm on the island!
Also, in case it's not listing correctly in the sidebar, my 3DS code:
LOOK WHO CAME: