So yeah...I went ahead and left this top portion blank because after I finished editing and adding the bbcodes I went off and had some ice cream.
So today we have often heard and often seen Master Snake to share his wonderful word thoughts and introduce to people a wonderful little image. Enjoy~
What made you come over here to Destructoid?
- I forget how I found this place, but what made me stay definitely was the awesome community. Also, I got tired of sites like IGN, GameTrailers. This place has a different vibe to it, and it's great to be here.
Where did you get your username and avatar?
- I got from when I was a MGS fan about a good 6 years ago. It was my user name on 1up first and I had someone from there make my avatar. I'm not as much a MGS fan as I was before, but the name stuck, so I decided to keep using it.
Your favorite game? Too simple? Your favorite scene from your favorite game?
- My favorite game is Okami. Everything about that game is gold. Favorite scene is whenever you revive a Guardian Sapling and the world burst alive with color again. It's like when you open a bag of Skittles or Fruity Pebbles too hard and they come spraying out of the bag into the air. So beautiful.
You just comment huh? Never wanted to write a blog? You seem to have pretty good ideas.
- Yeah, I'm mainly a front page commenter and c-blogs second. I've thought about blogging from time to time, but I just think that whatever idea I could blog about could be (and probably has been) said many times better by other, better c-bloggers like Elsa or The Silent Protagonist. I've been here long enough though that I'll probably start to attempt to blog at some point.
If you could hug anyone on Dtoid who would it be?
- Definitely Jonathon Holmes. He seems like he gives great hugs. It feels like you would feel safe with him in your arms. That probably came out wrong. Or did it?
If you could punch anyone on Dtoid who would it be?
- Any and every troll on Dtoid. *Glares menacingly at Sofik & Jimmy
* I would especially punch any new member who makes a new account just to complain and insult Jim in one of his articles or reviews. About that one review or article! That annoys me to no end.
You didn't even write a bio? How am I supposed to ask you about things if things remain hidden?
- My bad. I didn't even think about the bio section when I signed up, though I filled out the usual info (name, b-day, etc.). I just wanted to sign up and get to commenting. I'll probably fill that out as soon as I get the chance. I'll also need to get a nice banner. I'll probably find someone from here to make a banner for me,. Because, you know, SYMPATHY.
What game this fall season are you most excited about?
- Well the only game systems I own are a PS2, GBA SP and DS Lite, so in terms of games I'm excited about that I can actually play, that just leaves the DS. For that, I'm excited for Solatorobo and Aliens: Infestation. I'm sad I had to cancel my Solatorobo pre-order because of financial reasons, but as soon as I get the cash, those two games are mine! Even though I don't own a current console, I am excited about Rayman Origins and Kirby: Return to Dreamland. Those games look fabulous. Maybe if I finally ever get a Wii I'll be grabbing those.
If you could find an image online that describes you, what is this image?
- It would have to be this one because that's how I feel most of the time.
There is a woman who seems to be looking in your general direction with a peculiar look on her face. As she comes up to you, you quickly say
- See the picture above!
Why do you believe you deserve to be Ms. America?
- Because, like Highlander, THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE! Plus I would like, totally, like, change the world and stuff and junk and then caught on TMZ snorting bongs and having orgies because that's what being Ms. America is all about, right? Right?
If I were to tell you that you had one day left to live, you would?
- I would decide who get my stuff, say goodbye to my loved ones and then play my PS2 while I wait for the end.
What is your most prized possession? (Family and Loved ones dont count)
- It definitely would have to be my PS2 with my collection of 250+ games (and counting!) Like I said in the fall season question, the PS2 is the only console I own. I love it. It reminds of a time when gaming was all about gaming and not about trying to do everything else under the sun because TECHNOLOGY. The sad part is I say that like it was long time ago when it was only a console generation ago. The PS2 has gotten me through some pretty low lows in my life and while I wouldn't bat an eye if the PS3 or 360 disappeared tomorrow, I couldn't imagine my life without the PS2. I'll most likely be playing and collecting games for this console until I'm gray. I don't mean to sound fanboyish towards older consoles or anything, but that's just the way I feel.
If you could ask the community a question it would be?
- I would like of any artistically awesome members who do banners for profiles. Like I mentioned above, I'll probably start prettying up my profile page with a banner. Something that matches my avatar, similar to ManWithNoName's
LOOK WHO CAME: