Are you interested in getting a job in the games industry with a PC/Xbox Indie Game Developer?
Do you want to get your name out there, or promote your brand as a musician?
Now is the perfect opportunity because we at Xyla Entertainment are looking for some never-before-heard-of musical talent and one of those musicians we hire could be you
Alright that's enough Job-Posting sounding stuff aside. Let's get serious here:
We're a bit of a start-up indie developer, granted we've had a long history of making iPhone games,
but in the case of iPhone games we've normally just purchased music from a royalty free source.
No longer are we looking to do this, however! We want ORIGINAL, awesome sounding tracks which work with our games. So let's break it down like this:
///////What We Want:
New and original songs in varying Genres from Fantasy/Adventure Themes to Dubstep and Drum & Bass / dance tracks. Specifically we are looking for an artist (or artists) who can deliver songs for:
- A Music-Themed Platformer/Racing Game Hybrid : Your Songs will influence our level design & animation! Genre: Dubstep, Drum & Bass, & Chiptune Songs.
Not Another Space Shooter
- A Music-Themed Shooter/Racing Game Hybrid : Your Songs will also influence our level design & animation! Genre: We're looking for mostly Chiptune Songs.
My Dungeon Online
- A "Do it yourself" adventure game that lets you build levels and challenge your friends to adventure through them. We're looking for songs for the Menus as well as gameplay! Genre: Muzak, Adventure Music, Fantasy-Themed Songs.
- A Cyber-Punk Themed Turn-Based Strategy Game. Will need some Adventure tracks which may also blend with some rock (and even Goth-rock) tracks. Looking for a nice blended genre soundtrack. Also willing to take heavy synthesized songs as they work well with the setting, we're also willing to accept Drum & Bass tracks for this project.
///////What You Get:
- Everybody likes money right? We'll negotiate on your rate & payment, but we'll probably treat it like a commission if you're new to creating music in the Entertainment industry.
- Your name will be credited as responsible for the music for a PC/Xbox Game!
3.) Industry Recognition
- You'll be recognized for contributing to the soundtrack for games which will be available on Steam & Xbox Live!
4.) An Album
- If you contribute several tracks we may also sell the Soundtrack (Even on Steam!) netting you royalties and earnings from that in addition to your commission.
5.) Future Work
- If you want to contribute to several projects we could bring you on board as a full-time-employee! We'll want someone with a wide range of demonstrated musical talent with consistent delivery.
To Apply: Send an e-mail to [email protected]
Include the word: Musician
in the e-mail subject line
Send us some sample music of one of the Genre's we're looking for.
Feel free to include a portfolio. Resume is optional.
Thank you so much for your response.
Not a musician? Know somebody who is? Please tell them about us!
We're also looking for Artists & Programmers, too.
So feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected]
LOOK WHO CAME: