Blazblue Continuum Shift Tourney
Due to the release of Blazblue Continuum Shift, I am hosting Fight club ranbat for BBCS from Nilcam's recommendation. The ranbat runs exactly the same as the previous fight club ranbats. There's also very minor prizes for winning.
Forum Link Rules
1. All matches will be best 2 of 3 games
2. All characters are legal except for Unlimited Characters. If your opponent uses a Unlimited Character they are automatically Disqualified. (* Names are Highlighted in Pink during match determines if they are unlimited).
3. Each round will be 1 week but if all games are finished before the week is out.
4. The tournament will be double elimination.
5. Lesson learned from the other ranbats: Entrants must add all players to their friends list prior to the tournament. Too many matches were held up by friend requests. The bracket will be updated daily and it is the player's responsibility to track all pertinent information. "I thought I was out" and "They haven't answered my friend request" are not valid excuses.
6. Post your name and PSN ID in this thread to register. I want the registration deadline to be at August 8 and have the tourney start at August 9. The reason for not starting the tourney instantly, as there's is a balance patch coming at August 5th and with Makoto is added for DLC.
7. All information is to be posted in this thread, including match results and updates.
Recommended for new players. Tutorial mode on medium lessons provide great lessons on the gameplay system of the game and is extremely useful for first time players. The new challenge mode provides excellent combo tutorial that can be used pretty effectively on battle ( The later combos are a bit too complicated to use effectively on battle) . I also recommend hoping in Friday Night Fights its perfect place to hone your skills. The Host of Blazblue is run by Jack of no trades (PSN JackofNoTrades85 ) and have been consistently on every Blazblue FNF.
You can also message me when ever I am on and i can provide matchs and minor lessons to improve your play. Although I can't connect to players using an american version Blazblue CS at the moment, since the Japanese version still haven't receive the 1.01 Update. If it doesn't work I am buying an US version just to play with you guys.
The score is based on the Super Street Fighter IV ranbat. First place gets 35 Points with each place after gets 1 point lower. If you are using using the new characters such as Hazama, Tsubaki , Mu -12 and Makoto. You will get an additional 5 points as long as you play more then 50% of your matches with them.
*Prizes (All New)
Guilty Gear XX Accent CORE Wii
Katamari Damacy PS2
Basically first place gets first dips on Prize.
(Sure its not much but better then nothing
** Although Nilcam wants me to run this Ranbat. I haven't exactly ask for details on points and other setup. So more revision are coming and I'll have it done quickly.
Japanese Lambda Players are the biggest rage quitters.
Current PSN List (We currently have 8 players)
Zoel PSN ID = Celis777
Enkido PSN ID = Enkido-dono
Ckarasu PSN ID = Ckarasu
Lenigod PSN ID = Lenigod
Y0j1mb0 PSN ID = k0wb0y-b33b0p
Teewee PSN ID = TBThief
s0lesurviv0r PSN ID = s0lesurviv0r1981
Jack of No Trades PSN ID = JackofNoTrades85[url]
Can't wait to Ice Car Spam.
LOOK WHO CAME: