Thank you for visiting Dtoid Penn, where the groundhogs don’t ask questions and neither do we. Here’s what we’re up to!
- Dtoid Baltimore/DC's having a house party NARP on April 23-25. The mid-Atlantic set throws down about once every six months, and they always deliver an awesome time. Dtoid Penn members will be joining the craziness, and there’s car room to spare. Be sure to bring a towel and your favorite NERF sidearm if you're planning on going! The event’s C-blog is right here: http://www.destructoid.com/blogs/DtoidBaltimoreDC/time-for-a-narp--169488.phtml
- The Balti-NARP pre-game: On Saturday, April 17, we’re going to be out on the town in Philly to get pumped for the big party next week. We’ll be shooting around specific plans through the week, but they’ll most likely include all-you-can-eat sushi and University Pinball goodness. If you want in, or know a place you want us to invade, follow along with the Dtoid Penn Google Group: http://groups.google.com/group/dtoid-penn
- Jon Bloodspray of Dtoid Midwest has cordially invited us all to experience the fury of Cedar Point, one of the premier rollercoaster parks in the country, on Saturday, August 14. There’s already a car full of people ready to roll, and we’re always looking for more. Wanna join the caravan? Let us know! Check out the event’s blog posting right here: http://www.destructoid.com/blogs/DtoidMidwest/2010-dtoid-midwest-cedar-point-narp-170657.phtml
- In a better world, there’d be a post here about the awesome Anamanaguchi concert we rocked last night at the Pi Lam in University City, Philadelphia. But, sometime before their set, the city fire marshal came and shut the place down. None of us had arrived at the time, so we don’t have the full details, but needless to say, we are thoroughly bummed. Still, massive bro-love to Diverse for getting the word about the show through the Google group. What a fire marshal might look like.
- One more late addition to our dance card- Tino’s invited the denizens of Dtoid Penn to another night at 8 on the Break in Dunellen, NJ. They’ll be there this Friday night, 4/16. The Break is the greatest arcade on the East coast, and a surefire destination for a great NARP. NY, as always, has a full slate of great events, and you can check them out here: http://www.destructoid.com/blogs/DtoidNewYork/dtny-is-back-in-business-with-several-events-in-may-and-june-karaoke--170632.phtml
So, that’s what we’ve got going for April. Stay tuned to Dtoid Penn, we’ll be making plans for the whole state all summer long!
LOOK WHO CAME: